Happytastical Ipporo



4 comments
Saturday, June 11, 2011 8:47 PM
Long Time not Post?
Changed layout, it's still a bit wonky but I'm trying to get it to work the way I'd like it to + replace all the food imagery eventually.

I do love those images though...

Dumping some old stuff since I wasn't able to lately




Shit ton from Taming the Demon, I guess I actually doodled a lot more than I thought...



Sweets Midnight Dessert. It started off as a pchat theme whereby we all draw ourselves as Mahou shoujos. Eventually I worked on it on photoshop a bit and added a bajillion ribbons. Still not done but...actually not really sure if it'll ever be done.


Remember Leila? She got dragged into a Soul Eater RP...just for kicks and a character personality trial. Picture was a super quickie but, I guess that's what she'd look like if she was 15.

4 Comments:

This layout has me thinking of all kinds of sugary delights that are bad for the teeth and waistline XD. It's very cute and girly too.

Camille and all that rp related stuff seems to be a great source of inspiration for you. The school girl outfit is cute and like the fox design.

By Blogger R e a f u, at June 12, 2011 at 10:28 AM  

Yeaaa I love everything about her. It just helps that Rping makes characters less static...so you can kind of imagine more out of them *_*

By Blogger Lee Na Young, Irene, at June 12, 2011 at 3:39 PM  

I totally adore the Dessert Girl ♥ I hope you'll get the motivation to develop her more, be it this picture or something else.

I guess that's my first comment here, haha, stalkiiing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 13, 2011 at 5:52 AM  

haha thank you XD

I'll see how things go;;

By Blogger Lee Na Young, Irene, at June 13, 2011 at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Posts // Older Posts