Happytastical Ipporo



2 comments
Sunday, November 28, 2010 12:19 AM
Mrh
Not much in the mood to CG lately (even if there's so much to be done gahhhh) but here goes some random doodling until I get back into everything.


I'm undergoing a change that's becoming hard to cope with.
It feels like I'm caring increasingly less about the things around me, and as the apathy grows the less I feel like talking- or the more tiring talking seems to become.

People tire me and their problems...no matter how amusing or how much sympathy I feel for them, can be and are starting to be just be irritating and petty.

I miss a lot of things, and the more I miss those things the more I know that I'll never be able to return to those things. I worry, and worry and worry, and miss and miss and miss. I miss so dearly that half the time I don't really know what to do with myself.

2 Comments:

*hugs*
even though I'm just a fan and I don't know much about you and your life,
I want to say things get better later on.
I'm not sure, nor do I know, that you have a lot of stress or homesick or so,
but I hope everything's ok.
As fans, we still worry about you.
please do get better!
(and sorry for any grammar mistakes! ;A;

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 28, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

Perhaps you just need a little "me" time?

By Blogger R e a f u, at November 28, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Posts // Older Posts