Happytastical Ipporo



3 comments
Monday, November 15, 2010 3:57 PM
Don't Say Lazy
Didn't get to post as often as I'd like but I'll try to get back into groove of things. Is it bad that I spent the entirety of this collab stuck with a crappy moe-tastical animu song? Ah wells.

As usual I'm just posting a zoomed out version of everyone else's work seeing as I'm not sure if they intend to upload elsewhere. In order form left to right: Mine, Tetsu, Noa, Nol(?) and Pantsu

I actually want the outfit I drew ;A; And I'm starting to think I should establish the ground before drawing feet/shoes....it might help...maybe...orz

Full of my pchat wip:


sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppyyyy

3 Comments:

Everyone's drawings are really good haha I guess I would be game for that hair clip as well.

By Blogger keelain, at November 15, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

Really awesome seeing your sketches especially the really detailed ones. I love your character, the one with the guitar. :) I love how you color and how you shade. Very very interesting!♥ I want the outfit you drew as well~ xDD

By Blogger Lizzy, at November 18, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

Your drawing is sooooo super duper cool!♥ u ♥

By Blogger Lizzy, at November 18, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Posts // Older Posts