Happytastical Ipporo



0 comments
Wednesday, November 3, 2010 10:51 AM
Ache, Ache, Ache
Waugh, 3 days of not sleeping right, eating badly and a final strike of worrying over friends isn't doing me any good. Woke up with a splitting headache, nauseated and completely useless (Yes, AGAIN.). Handed in homework in the staff room box but I'm assuming he'll chop my marks off orz

Oh wells. You'd think I'd bother to take care of myself after the last few crashes ==;;
If Panadol doesn't fix me for a bit I might really go to the nurse urgggg
I hate...going to see nurses though. Highschool made it such an epic unpleasant place.

For Allison, since you wanted to see it yesterday evening when I was already a bubbling mess:

Excuse me while I go drug myself with painkillers orzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts // Older Posts