Happytastical Ipporo



0 comments
Wednesday, October 27, 2010 4:15 PM
Still posting >8D
I hate gouache :< It's such a pain to play with. Already missing my colour picker Q_Q
I'm actually doing productive things during reading week 8D Too bad they all suck balls. On the other hand there was a lot of pchatting as well ]D


It's been a while since we all semi collabed ;A; It's always fun drawing next to Tetsu and Noa. Noa was drawing the pretty mage girl on the right and seeing as I got bored of my previous post character, I drew something based off of her character's outfit, while Tetsu based his off of mine XD The log is still going at Niko's but seeing as I don't really care for completed works on this blog I'm just gonna plop this over here 8D

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts // Older Posts