Happytastical Ipporo



0 comments
Friday, October 22, 2010 7:13 PM
Hurr Hurr
Looking at all the Sheridan blogs makes me want one so here is mine =P
I'll probably have more recreational WIPs over school work though just because the majority of my school work is so fail (laaalelalelaaa~) 

Not really sure how many finished stuff I'll put up either seeing as I have a deviantart account and far too many other blogs serving other kinds of purposes BUT YUSH! WE'LL SEE HOW THIS GOES 8D


Retard character for character design class. The rotation is wrong but I really don't care 8D
Anyone who sits behind me during Apollo's digital tools class would know that I procrastinate during his lectures a lot. It's not to say I don't like Apollo, I am just greatly judgmental over the fact that he would dare like Flareon over Vaporeon. At the very least it's still within the first gen. Eeveelutions so I guess it's okay.
...
I guess.

Anyway still tinkering with this drawing 8D the first WIP is the state I left it at the end of digital tools, and the other two WIPs are processes gone through so far on my computer (DIGITAL TOOLS SCREENS ARE SO FAIL. SO FAIL. FFS CALIBRATE THEM ALREADY. I had like 5 rounds of lighter shades on the face just to stop her from looking like a zombie urggghhh AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME)
 
Anyway that's it for now, until I abuse the school scanners on my past month's worth of doodles or something. LALALLALALALA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts //